Solar Powered Medical Ventilators / Breathing Aids
Solarkiosk, in partnership with Löwenstein medical and BOS AG, is proud to launch its newest product, the solar powered Ventilator. A ventilator is used to support the breathing process of patients, in particular in the event of COVID-19 patients with acute lung failure. Ventilation gives the patient time to fight off the infection and recover.
By the integration of solar power systems with the state of the art ventilation equipment, Solarkiosk, Löwenstein medical and BOS AG have launched a first of its kind, made in Germany product, that can help treating patients with respiratory diseases anywhere in the world, even in semi-urban and rural areas of developing nations, where today still more then 700 million people live, which would not have the chance for treatment otherwise.
The solar powered prisma VENT50 plus, VENTIlogic LS and VENTIlogic are 100 % mobile and reliable solutions in IV and NIV, made by one of Germany’s leading medical technology companies, Löwenstein.
The product is yet another project that Solarkiosk has designed in order to help developing nations in their fight with the current COVID 19 pandemic, another such product is our
Prisma VENT50 Plus
- The product offers you a high degree of reliability and versatility every day at all times.
- Their practice oriented monitoring and mobility concepts are supplemented by unique ventilation functions and it comes with it’s own power system.
- In addition VENTIlogic LS offers a double patient circuit system with patient valve and volume-controlled ventilation modes (VCV, aVCV).
- Single patient circuit with patient valve
- Double patient circuit with patient valve (only VENTIlogic LS)
Areas of use:
- For treatment of adults and children starting with 50 ml tidal volume and 5 kg body weight
- Invasive and non-invasive ventilation
- In hospital and at home, on-grid, on weak-grid or off-grid
- Stationary and mobile
VENTIlogic LS & VENTIlogic
Prisma VENT50 – for high-level ventilation therapy:
As a follow-up to the successful launch of prisma VENT30 and prisma VENT40 in 2016, our partner has been rounding off this new ventilation line for non-invasive and invasive ventilation with the prisma VENT50. The prisma VENT50 can be used to ventilate with the leakage system and also with the single circuit with patient valve. Other features include pressure and volume-controlled mouthpiece ventilation modes (MPVp und MPVv), LIAM (Lung Insufflation Assist Maneuver) for cough support and secretion management and a wide pressure range of up to 50 hPa. Equipped with so many extras, the prisma VENT50 can treat a much broader spectrum of disorders. The prisma VENT50 also has a complete alarm management system, power pack, rechargeable battery with a capacity of up to 12 hours and integrated oxygen connection.
- Brilliant display: Large display, high contrast, sharpness and natural colors.
- Easy handling Intuitive menus, simple operation, quick optimization:
- 360° easy turn: Simple settings with 360° easy turn dial and quick selection keys.
- Allover compatibility: Fits nearly all hoses, supplies additional devices, functions with conventional cable.
- Low noise: Whisper-quiet operation, more compliance and well-being of patient and others nearby.